What Mesh Should I Buy?
At Aussie DIY Solutions we offer 3 mesh types; Universal Mesh, High Performance Mesh and Ember Mesh.
For 80% of customer’s needs, we recommend the Universal Mesh range as a great preforming gutter guard mesh that protects against leaves and debris, birds, vermin and pests and helps keeps you gutters clean.
Some cases require more specialised mesh to suit specific property needs. We recommend choosing our High-Performance mesh – approximately 50% thicker – if you are in one of the following situations:
- Your trees with large branches are likely to fall onto the mesh
- Your mesh is likely to be subjected to large hailstones or extreme weather
- You need to cover large gaps such as a parapet i.e. the gap width is over 500mm
We also offer Ember Mesh. This mesh has a smaller hole size (less than 2 mm) and we recommend it for the following situations:
- The trees surrounding your house or shed litter small leaves and debris e.g. pine trees
- You need an ember mesh as set by you BAL Ratings for the building
If you are unsure what product you should buy, please don’t hesitate to call or message us and we would be happy to answer any of your questions.