10M PRO-GUTTER GUARD TILE INSTALLATION KIT.
- This is a 10m mesh Gutter Guard kit that contains the trim fixtures and fittings needed to create a professional Gutter Guard for your home.
- Easy clear Instructions saves you 1000s over having someone come out to install the same system.
- We offer both our Mesh and Colourbond trim in 21 different colours ensuring your Gutter Guard matches the aesthetic of your home.
- This kit is designed specifically for Tile roofs it contains 10m of 500mm wide mesh along with 10m of trim and screws to secure everything in place.
- High Strength Coated Aluminium means it will last for decades and meets Australian Fire Standards.
What Is Gutter Guard?
- What Is Gutter Guard? Gutter guard (also referred to as gutter protection, leaf guard) is a product that has been developed to prevent damage and the inconvenience caused by clogged gutters in residential and commercial buildings.
- Buildings without gutter guard typically have exposed gutters that catch and drain rainwater from roofs. Gutters are connected to downspouts and channel water down and away from a building to protect its structure. Over time, exposed gutters receive a build-up of leaves and debris that clogs gutters, which prevents water flow. If left unattended, the build-up of water and debris can cause irreversible damage to gutters including corrosion, as well as damage to the building’s walls and foundations. Preventing this damage requires regular gutter cleaning or the installation of gutter guards.
- Gutter guards reduce the need for regular gutter cleaning as they help prevent the build-up of leaves and debris, allowing the gutters to maximise water follow and function as they are intended. They are most commonly an add-on to an existing gutter system that involves attaching or inserting material over the exposed gutter, to prevent debris entry whilst allowing water to easily flow through.